Edmonton has a vibrant, welcoming, friendly, and fun queer community! From colourful Pride parades and festive events, to exciting club nights and social mixers, there's never a dull moment. Immerse yourself in the unique journeys of Edmonton’s 2SLGBTQIA+ community leaders, storytellers, and business owners, and discover all the amazing things to do in Edmonton, the perfect destination for celebrating your true self.
A Rainbow of Events
Discover tips for exploring Edmonton from members of our own 2SLGBTQIA+ community!
Inclusive spaces and groups to connect with when visiting Edmonton!
Food & Drinks
Businesses owned and operated by members of Edmonton’s dynamic rainbow communities, and strong allies who proudly show their support!
- The Pride Centre of Edmonton is a welcoming, non-judgmental space for people of all identities and expressions to find support, meet new people, and be part of a caring community.
- Fruit Loop hosts many well-respected and popular events in Edmonton that showcase local 2SLGBTQIA+ talent and culture.
- Queeryeg.ca lists businesses and organizations in Edmonton that support and welcome people of all identities and expressions within the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
- The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose (ISCWR) works to connect the 2SLGBTQIA+ community through events and partnerships.
- Team Edmonton is a community of 2SLGBTQIA+ adults who come together through their shared love of sports, fitness, and fun.
- The Rainbow Pages acts as a resource guide for 2SLGBTQIA+ youth in Edmonton.