Edmonton has a vibrant, welcoming, friendly and fun queer community! From colourful Pride parades and festive events, to exciting club nights and social mixers, there's never a dull moment. With numerous supportive organizations located in the city, you can feel right at home. Discover all the amazing things to do and see in Edmonton, the perfect destination for celebrating your true self.
A Rainbow of Events
Discover tips for exploring Edmonton from members of our own 2SLGBTQ+ community!
Inclusive spaces and groups to connect with when visiting Edmonton!
Food & Drinks
Businesses owned and operated by members of Edmonton’s dynamic rainbow communities, and strong allies who proudly show their support!
- The Pride Centre of Edmonton is a welcoming, non-judgmental space for people of all identities and expressions to find support, meet new people, and be part of a caring community.
- Fruit Loop hosts many well-respected and popular events in Edmonton that showcase local 2SLGBTQ+ talent and culture.
- Queeryeg.ca lists businesses and organizations in Edmonton that support and welcome people of all identities and expressions within the 2SLGBTQS+ community.
- The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose (ISCWR) works to connect the 2SLGBTQ+ community through events and partnerships.
- Team Edmonton is a community of 2SLGBTQS+ adults who come together through their shared love of sports, fitness, and fun.
- The Rainbow Pages acts as a resource guide for 2SLGBTQ+ youth in Edmonton.