Edmonton has a vibrant, welcoming, friendly, and fun queer community! From colourful Pride parades and festive events, to exciting club nights and social mixers, there's never a dull moment. Immerse yourself in the unique journeys of Edmonton’s 2SLGBTQIA+ community leaders, storytellers, and business owners, and discover all the amazing things to do in Edmonton, the perfect destination for celebrating your true self.
We’re proud to announce that Explore Edmonton has been accredited as a Rainbow Registered Organization! This is a national accreditation for 2SLGBTQIA+ friendly businesses and organizations. Our organization has met stringent standards to ensure all visitors feel safe, welcomed, and accepted.
A Rainbow of Events
Discover tips for exploring Edmonton from members of our own 2SLGBTQIA+ community!
Inclusive spaces and groups to connect with when visiting Edmonton!
Food & Drinks
Businesses owned and operated by members of Edmonton’s dynamic rainbow communities, and strong allies who proudly show their support!
- The Pride Centre of Edmonton is a welcoming, non-judgmental space for people of all identities and expressions to find support, meet new people, and be part of a caring community.
- Fruit Loop hosts many well-respected and popular events in Edmonton that showcase local 2SLGBTQIA+ talent and culture.
- Queeryeg.ca lists businesses and organizations in Edmonton that support and welcome people of all identities and expressions within the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
- The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose (ISCWR) works to connect the 2SLGBTQIA+ community through events and partnerships.
- Team Edmonton is a community of 2SLGBTQIA+ adults who come together through their shared love of sports, fitness, and fun.
- The Rainbow Pages acts as a resource guide for 2SLGBTQIA+ youth in Edmonton.