We tell the Edmonton story
Our multi-award-winning team inspires travellers to explore Edmonton through out-of-the-box content, stunning visuals and compelling stories. As part of our year-round marketing strategy, we work in partnership with industry leaders to promote attractions, experiences, festivals, major events, and one of the country’s hottest culinary scenes.
We shine a spotlight on Edmonton through digital and social marketing, as well as experiential campaigns, connecting visitors to the best authentic Edmonton experiences.
Get listed on our website
Do you have a great restaurant, event, festival or attraction that the world should know about? Fill out our request form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can to let you know if we are able to include you at this time on exploreedmonton.com.
Calling Content Creators
Are you a content creator? We would love to hear from you. Connect with us at email@example.com.
Explore Edmonton encourages content submissions from Indigenous, First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, people of colour, persons with disabilities, and members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
- 2019 ALTO Award for Marketing Excellence for the Edmonton Heritage Festival campaign
- 2019 IABC Award of Excellence for ExploreEdmonton.com in partnership with DDB Canada
- 2019 ACE Award of Distinction for the Choose Your Own YEGventure Map in partnership with Jill Stanton
- 2018 ALTO Award for Marketing Partnership in partnership with KLM, Tourism Jasper & Marmot Basin
- 2018 IABC Canada's Silver Leaf Award of Merit for You Think You Know Edmonton? video series