Farm to Flame Dinners at Old Red Barn
Picture yourself standing in a 1950’s barn overlooking Whitemud creek - the smell of birchwood smoke and coal roasted vegetables rising in the air. Join your family and friends at The Old Red Barn and learn how to cook over open fire.
This unique cooking experience is located on a working dairy farm in Leduc, and is great for date night, outings with family and friends, and corporate experiences. Menus are designed around what is seasonally available from surrounding local farms. Hear the cast iron clang and the hiss of the fresh Alberta meat hitting the hot grilling surface. You can guarantee an unforgettable evening!
- Unique on farm demonstration style cooking experience
- Multi-course live fire cooked meal served on long tables in a 1950’s barn
- A welcome cocktail
- Hands on cooking tips for open fire cooking
- Watch how to cook with a stone oven
- Take home recipe card
- Alcoholic Beverages for purchase