Current Positions and Opportunities
Discover the Various Volunteer positions.
From ambassadors to assistants, drivers to data entry, youth tour guides to hosts and everything in-between, our team of volunteers give thousands of hours of their time to create memorable experiences for Albertans and visitors to our city with volunteer opportunities which may include positions such as:
- Access Control – monitor areas of access.
- Administrative Support – variety of office skills can be accommodated.
- Arrival Ambassador – welcome guests and answer questions.
- Committee Member – well organized, team player and able to assist in organizing programs or events.
- Computer Data Entry – knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs. Able to enter data accurately and is detail orientated.
- Courtesy Vehicle Dispatcher – the ability to answer the phone, take messages and direct drivers.
- Courtesy Vehicle Driver – ambassadors who transport visitors to their destination.
- Recruiter – An outgoing person who provides information at volunteer recruitment fairs or other events about volunteering for the Community Volunteer Program.
- Host – make the guests experience the best it can be.
- Volunteer Centre Helper – must be outgoing, organized, have strong customer service skills and the ability to work in busy situations.
- Urban Farm Volunteer – assist with various aspects of gardening, help guiding tours for guests or school groups of the Urban Farm.
We have other local non-profits reach out to us for volunteer support for their event and we are happy to lend them a hand by sharing the information with our volunteers.
Give us a call at the Volunteer Hotline if you have any questions or would like more information: 780-491-5500. You can also email us at Volunteer@ExploreEdmonton.com.