Harvest Dinner at Metis Crossing
Métis Crossing has grown to share the Métis story. Its stories come from their families and are best shared around the table. The stories of our food harvesting and preparation tell a lot about Métis culture.
Celebrate the end of summer with a beautiful dinner at Metis Crossing! With focus on local ingredients, join us for an evening of exquisite cuisine, a multi-course family style gourmet meal with live music.
- Welcome Drink: Haskap Refresher Cocktail
- First Course: Charcuterie plate, served with dehydrated bison, local cheese, and seasonal fruit.
- Second Course: A pickled salad
- Main Course: Roasted bison with peppercorn sauce with mashed potatoes, au jus, dehydrated carrots, roasted root vegetables, and Bannock
- Dessert: Baked cheesecake with a whiskey caramel sauce
- Coffee and Tea