NAIT Productivity and Innovation Centre
The sky’s the limit at this stunning, futuristic, completely state-of-the-art hub for innovation and forward thinking. From the moment you step inside the Productivity and Innovation Centre your eyes draw upwards along the stunning full glass wall reaching from ground level up to the glittering ceiling five floors above. Opposite this are four curving white floors tied together by two sets of feature staircases wrapped in steel and glass. Home to advanced manufacturing labs, acceleration spaces for small and medium-sized businesses, a dedicated hub for applied research activity, the Centre is a beautiful destination for conferences and events. By day it’s a bright, airy representation of modern architectural excellence and innovation, then it transforms at night to see light dance off the reflective materials to create a truly inspiring and ultra-flexible event venue.
- Room Name : Atrium
- Capacity : 300 - seated, 725 - standing.
- A/V : Digital signage throughout the building, video wall in the north atrium
- Room Name : Conference Hall
- Capacity : 405 - seated, 898 - standing.
- A/V : 3 High-definition projectors with laptop connectivity, wireless microphone system