Hotels Near Whyte Avenue Shopping
Whyte Avenue is the arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife. Looking for unique souvenirs? One-of-a-kind fashions? Gifts that are bound to impress? You’ll find that and more along this iconic street. Staying at one of these hotels also means that you’re close to festivals like Ice on Whyte, Flying Canoë Volant, and the legendary Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival.
- Metterra Hotel on Whyte
- Holiday Inn Edmonton South
- Sandman Signature Edmonton South
- Varscona Hotel on Whyte
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Ramada by Wyndam Edmonton South
- Travelodge by Wyndam Edmonton South
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton South
- Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Edmonton South
- Best Western Cedar Park Inn
- Lister Hall
- Delta Edmonton South Hotel & Conference Centre
- Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South
- Holiday Inn Conference Centre Edmonton South
- Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton Gateway
- Fairfield by Marriott Edmonton International Airport
Looking for More Hotels?
Edmonton’s Best Hotels is devoted to helping you plan and book the perfect Edmonton getaway with the best accommodations and deals this side of the North Saskatchewan River! Does staying in a 100-year-old castle tickle your fancy? How about a modern boutique inn, or jazz-age hotel within a living history museum? Edmonton's got that and everything in between.