Edmonton & Jasper National Park
There are two sides to every adventure
Discover the journey less travelled when you embark on an adventure in Canada’s North. It all begins in Edmonton – the capital of Alberta and the gateway to the Rockies. From Edmonton, adventure to Jasper National Park where you'll find towering mountains, crystal clear lakes, and thundering waterfalls. It’s the kind of experience that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
BOOK YOUR TRIP TO EDMONTON AND JASPER TODAY.
Short flight. Wide open spaces. Adventuring in Edmonton & Jasper is easier than ever when you fly direct and touch down at the Edmonton International Airport (YEG):
- Fly non-stop from Abbotsford Airport with Flair Airlines and Swoop.
- Fly non-stop from Vancouver International Airport with Air Canada, Flair Airlines, and WestJet.
- Fly non-stop from Toronto Pearson International Airport with Air Canada, Flair Airlines, Lynx Air, Porter Airlines, and WestJet.
- Fly non-stop from Hamilton International Airport with Swoop.
- Fly non-stop from London International Airport with WestJet (Starts May 19, 2023).
Start by Exploring Edmonton
Summertime in Edmonton is nothing short of legendary. Experience what 18 hours of sunlight a day feels like and soak up the energy of the world’s largest northernmost metropolis. Visit thirst-quenching patios, iconic attractions, festivals, and boundless outdoor experiences. Bust out your shades, slap on some sunscreen, and get ready for a summer vacation like no other.
Connecting Edmonton & Jasper
Venture beyond in Jasper, Canada
Venture beyond to Jasper for the ultimate Rocky Mountain adventure. This mountain town’s backyard has abundant wildlife, impressive waterfalls, otherworldly canyons, glacier-fed lakes, and the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve. Jasper’s welcoming small-town charm will make you feel like a local.