Why Americans love Jasper + Edmonton
Go North and Experience Unforgettable
- At 11,000 square kilometers, Jasper is the largest National Park in the Canadian Rockies and only 3 ½ hours away from Edmonton
- Jasper National Park is one of the world's largest Dark Sky Preserves and here you can see over 5 billion stars (we've counted)
- Edmonton is one of Canada's youngest and fastest growing cities, home to 1.1 million friendly residents
- Shopping is more affordable as there is no provincial sales tax in the Province of Alberta
- Non-stop flights and easy connections from many US cities into Edmonton International Airport
Your Dollar Goes Further
If awe-inspiring mountain vistas, 11,228 square kilometers of alpine meadows and glaciers, the hottest taprooms, bakeries & eateries or North America's largest shopping and entertainment centre aren't enough reason to visit, you can add one more to that list.
|Canadian Value||Current - USD||Last Year - USD||5 Years - USD|
Fly non-stop to Edmonton from LAX
Plan your escape and access Edmonton directly by air with WestJet.
Together with WestJet's regional airline, WestJet Encore, WestJet offers scheduled service to more than 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe and to more than 175 destinations in over 20 countries through their airline partnerships.