Rules and Regulations
Complete contest rules
No purchase necessary.
Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on Tuesday, March 19, 2019. Contest entries will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. MST on March 31, 2019.
Prize package includes
- Airfare for two to Edmonton from Vancouver, Abbotsford, Kelowna or Winnipeg on June 14, returning to departure location on June 16
- Accommodations for two in Edmonton on June 14 and 15
- An itinerary of activities planned and supplied by Edmonton Tourism
Itinerary activities are subject to availability and are chosen at Edmonton Tourism's discretion.
How do I enter the Contest?
To enter, you must fill out the form located on https://exploreedmonton.com/dream-it-plan-it-live-it or comment on Edmonton Tourism's Dream it. Plan it. Live it. Facebook post or Dream it. Plan it. Live it. Instagram post with an Edmonton activity.
This information will only be used to contact the winners. By commenting on the post, it will be deemed to be made by the authorized Facebook, Instagram and/or email account holder at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to a Facebook, email or Instagram account. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. No responsibility is assumed by Edmonton Tourism for any computer, online telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries. Contestants may also opt into an Edmonton Tourism consumer newsletter.
Contest rules are subject to change at any time.
How is a winner chosen?
Contestants who enter will have their names entered into a random draw to win a prize. There will be one random winner drawn on Monday, April 2, 2019, at 10:30 a.m. MST.
The winner will be contacted on the draw dates notifying them of their win and details on how to collect their prize.
In order to be eligible to win, contestants must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Currently reside outside of the Edmonton region (excluding Quebec)
- Have government-issued ID
- Be able to travel to Edmonton on June 14-16, 2019
- Sign a Release and Consent Form for the disclosure of the winner's name
- Be willing to be filmed/photographed during the weekend in Edmonton for promotional purposes
- Must be able to fly from Winnipeg, Kelowna, Abbotsford or Vancouver
- Social media and public representations of the winner must align with Edmonton Tourism's brand and corporate values
Chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Winners must reply within 48 hours. If the winner fails to reply within that time, a new winner will be selected.
Protecting Your Personal Information and Contest Information
This information is being collected by the Edmonton Tourism under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used for Dream it. Plan it. Live it. contest purposes. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of information by this program you may contact Edmonton Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Edmonton Tourism, not Facebook or Instagram.
By entering this promotion, entrants release:
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (including Edmonton Tourism), Facebook, Instagram and the respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of those from any and all claims and liability, losses or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to the prize, the conduct of the promotion, entry or participation in the promotion.