Ultimate Summer Weekend Contest Rules & Regulations
Complete contest rules
No purchase necessary.
Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on June 2, 2019. Contest entries will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. MST on June 5, 2019.
Winners will receive one of the following prize packages:
1. Throwback Tunes Weekend (June 22-23)
- A pair of tickets to Soundtrack Music Festival
- One-night accommodation for two in Edmonton
- $50 gift card for Central Social Hall
2. Food Lovers Weekend (July 19-21)
- 160 food/beverage tickets for Taste of Edmonton
- Two-night accommodation for two with breakfast and parking for one vehicle
- $50 Gift Card for Koutouki’s It’s All Greek to Me
- Delectable Desserts Epicurean Adventure Tour
3. Folkin' Good Time Weekend (August 11-12)
- Pair of tickets to Saturday Night Folk Festival
- One-night accommodation for two
- $50 Gift Card for PIP
Prize packages are subject to change and availability. The prize package that winners receive is subject to Edmonton Tourism's discretion. Contest winners are responsible for their own transportation.
How do I enter the Contest?
To enter, you must fill out and submit the form located on https://exploreedmonton.com/summerweekend.
This information will only be used to contact the winners. By filling out the form, it will be deemed to be made by the authorized email account holder at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is to an email account. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. No responsibility is assumed by Edmonton Tourism for any computer, online telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries. Contestants may also opt into an Edmonton Tourism consumer newsletter.
Contest rules are subject to change at any time.
How is a winner chosen?
Contestants who enter will have their names entered into a random draw to win a prize. There will be one random winner drawn on Thursday, June 6, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. MST.
The winner will be contacted on the draw dates notifying them of their win and details on how to collect their prize.
In order to be eligible to win, contestants must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Currently reside outside of the Edmonton region (excluding Quebec)
- Have government-issued ID
- Be able to travel to Edmonton on the dates of their selected prize package.
- Sign a Release and Consent Form for the disclosure of the winner's name
- Be willing to be filmed/photographed during the weekend in Edmonton for promotional purposes
- Social media and public representations of the winner must align with Edmonton Tourism's brand and corporate values
Chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Winners must reply within 48 hours. If the winner fails to reply within that time, a new winner will be selected.
Protecting Your Personal Information and Contest Information
This information is being collected by the Edmonton Tourism under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used for the Ultimate Summer Weekend contest purposes. If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of information by this program you may contact Edmonton Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Edmonton Tourism, not Facebook or Instagram.
By entering this promotion, entrants release:
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (including Edmonton Tourism), Facebook, Instagram and the respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of those from any and all claims and liability, losses or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to the prize, the conduct of the promotion, entry or participation in the promotion.