Become a Catalyst for Growth and Connection
Are you an expert in your industry? As a leader in your field you have the powerful opportunity to host your national and international colleagues at a meeting or convention in Edmonton. What better way to strengthen your network and display your successes than through coming together in your home city where the possibilities are encouraged and nurtured? Edmonton is a city where someone always knows someone who can’t wait to make that call, share their expertise, inspire new thinking, and celebrate creative solutions. A meeting is an opportunity to embrace challenges and champion change. Through the All In Ambassador Program, Edmonton can continue to attract and host small and large scale event experiences that further generate economic activity and impact for our city. When we work together the possibilities are endless. We want YOU to be a part of it!
Interested in becoming an Edmonton All In Ambassador?
As a leader you have the chance to bring industry events home.
Who Are Edmonton All In Ambassadors?
Edmonton All In Ambassadors are leaders, pioneers or influencers in their field who want to create connections that strengthen our economy and community. These local experts do this in the following ways:
- They host conferences and events on behalf of their industry with Edmonton Tourism’s assistance.
- They help meeting planners and delegates connect with the local community.
- They share knowledge and expertise on an international stage.
- They determine potential conference opportunities in their field that could be held in Edmonton.
- They enrich the conference experience for delegates by showcasing all that Edmonton has to offer.
Edmonton All In Ambassadors are leading figures in the following diverse sectors: agriculture and agri-food processing, education, health and life sciences, ICT and digital technologies, advanced manufacturing, energy and sustainability, Indigenous and religious.
Why become an Edmonton All In Ambassador?
The right connections make a world of difference.
Together we can create meetings and conferences that are transformative and enriching for those who attend. We’ve got creative solutions, a can-do attitude and a citywide network of doers and makers ready to roll up their sleeves and get things done. As a leader in your field, you have the unique opportunity to host a conference or meeting in Edmonton that will benefit both your personal career growth, and the growth of the industry. Through becoming an Edmonton All In Ambassador you can assist in connecting industry leaders with common goals and act as a conduit for the collision of ideas, expertise, business building, and value adding for all. You can have a hand in helping to build industry opportunities not just locally, but nationally and internationally. As an Edmonton All In Ambassador, Edmonton Tourism will be there to help you navigate the process of conference bidding, planning and execution, in order to create an experience that is absolutely unforgettable.
The Benefits of Being an All In Ambassador
Edmonton is an incubator for collaboration.
When you host conferences, you not only have the chance to showcase your pride for the city of Edmonton, but you will have a lasting impact that goes beyond tourism and economic gain. You are playing a key role in promoting Edmonton’s innovations and world-renowned research, sharing knowledge, and boosting credibility.
- Bring international awareness to your event.
- Attract key influencers in your field to Edmonton who will inspire, open new doors, ignite growth and impact the industry.
- Bring new voices and faces to the table that will expand your personal network and aid in the development of partnerships from around the world.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your peers on an international stage.
- Our Conference Services team can be your point of contact for everything and anything Edmonton. They’ll introduce you to the city’s best vendors, find unique offsite venues for your delegates, help you with pre & post planning. You could also add the access we have to attendance building resources such as images, visual, and video assets, maps, bus schedules, attractions and experiences
Are you a meeting planner?
There’s an Edmontonian for that.
Hosting a conference is a massive undertaking. Planners are expected to balance the needs, goals, vision and budget all while coming up with an inspirational and one-of-a-kind experience. Our All In promise goes far beyond the hotel room block and meeting space for your conference. We know that a great Destination Marketing Organization goes that extra mile.
By tapping into local industry networks, Edmonton Tourism can identify ambassadors who are willing to collaborate and help turn your conference dreams into a reality. Our home-grown and Edmonton-by-choice experts are willing to lend expertise along with a helping hand to your meeting or convention. In fact, it’s in our DNA to do so! From new companies utilizing emerging technology, to well established businesses with a proven track record of success, Edmonton has a wide range of passionate speakers, researchers and entrepreneurs eager to tell their story.
Want an Edmonton All In Ambassador at your next event?