Through the All In Ambassador Program, Edmonton can continue to attract and host small and large scale meeting and convention experiences that further generate economic activity and impact for our city. When we work together the possibilities are endless and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Interested in becoming an Edmonton All In Ambassador, or wanting to connect your conference to an Edmonton All In Ambassador?
Who Are Edmonton All In Ambassadors?
They are leaders, pioneers or influencers in their field who want to create connections that strengthen Edmonton's economy and community. These local experts do this in the following ways:
- They host conferences and events on behalf of their industry with Edmonton Tourism’s assistance.
- They help meeting planners and delegates connect with the local community.
- They share knowledge and expertise on an international stage.
- They determine potential conference opportunities in their field that could be held in Edmonton.
- They enrich the conference experience for delegates by showcasing all that Edmonton has to offer.
Edmonton All In Ambassadors are leading figures in the following diverse sectors: Health and life sciences, ICT and digital technologies, education, energy & sustainability, advanced manufacturing, agriculture and agri-food processing, Indigenous and religious.
Why become an Edmonton All In Ambassador?
When you host conferences, you not only have the chance to showcase your pride for the city of Edmonton, but you will have a lasting impact that goes beyond tourism and economic gain. You are playing a key role in promoting Edmonton’s innovations and world-renowned research as well as sharing knowledge, and boosting credibility. You'll also:
- Bring international awareness to your event.
- Attract key influencers in your field to Edmonton who will inspire, open new doors, ignite growth and impact the industry.
- Bring new voices and faces to the table that will expand your personal network and aid in the development of partnerships from around the world.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your peers on an international stage.
How Edmonton All In supports you
As an Edmonton All In Ambassador our Conference Services team can be your point of contact for everything and anything Edmonton.
Bid Development Support: Edmonton All In will assist you in the preparation and production of your bid document.
Introductions: Edmonton All In will introduce you to the city’s best vendors.
Venue Sourcing: Edmonton All In will help you find unique offsite venues for your delegates.
Event Planning: Edmonton All In will help you with pre & post planning.
Marketing and Promotional Materials: Edmonton All In will provide you with access to attendance building resources such as photography and video assets, maps, bus schedules, attractions and experiences!
Are you a meeting planner?
By tapping into local industry networks, Edmonton Tourism can identify ambassadors who are willing to collaborate and help turn your conference dreams into a reality. Our home-grown and Edmonton-by-choice experts are willing to lend expertise along with a helping hand to your meeting or convention. In fact, it’s in our DNA to do so! From new companies utilizing emerging technology to well-established businesses with a proven track record of success, Edmonton has a wide range of passionate speakers, researchers and entrepreneurs eager to tell their story.
Want an Edmonton All In Ambassador at your next event?