KNOW BEFORE THE SHOW:
It is opening night for Broadway Across Canada's Les Miserables at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium! From now until Sunday, you can catch the musical phenomenon in Calgary, and here is some important information if you are planning to attend:
1. Please double check your tickets to ensure you have the right day and time, as there are 8 performances.
2. Venue doors and Ticketmaster Will Call will be open 1 hour prior to each performance.
3. Performance duration is 2 hours and 55 minutes, with one intermission.
4. Theatrical haze, gunshots, and strobe lights will be in use during the performance.
5. It is encouraged to allow additional arrival time, as late comers will not be seated until the appropriate performance break.
#lesmiserables #YYC #broadway #openingnight
2 days ago
Alberta Ballet's 18/19 single tickets and flex packs are now available at www.albertaballet.com! Don’t miss the season of legends, dreamweavers, sprites and poets. The seats don’t get any better than this!
KNOW BEFORE THE SHOW: Comedian Jim Jefferies is performing TWO shows tonight at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton! Here is some important information before you go:
1. Performance times are 7:00PM and 10:00PM. Make sure you check your tickets to ensure you have the right show.
Show times are as follows:
7:00PM - Tommy Campbell
7:20PM - Jim Jefferies (No Intermission)
10:00PM - Tommy Campbell
10:20PM - Jim Jefferies (No Intermission)
2. Venue Doors and Ticketmaster Will Call are open one hour prior to each performance. If you are picking up tickets at will call, please have the credit card the tickets were purchased on and a piece of photo ID.
3. Expect VERY HIGH volumes of people tonight, especially after the first performance as those patrons are exiting and other patrons are arriving for the late show. Please allow yourself more time than usual to arrive!
4. Please take note of Groat Road travel delays. Consider additional arrival time or taking an alternate route.
KNOW BEFORE THE SHOW: American music icon and Grammy Award winner, Sheryl Crow is performing at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton tonight! Here is some important information before you go:
1. Venue Doors and Ticketmaster Will Call are open at 7:00 PM. If you are picking up tickets from will call, please have the credit card the tickets were purchased on and a piece of photo ID.
2. Set time: 8:00 PM – Sheryl Crow
3. Performance duration is 2 hrs, with no intermission or opening act.
4. Expected full house, please allow yourself ample time to arrive, find parking and locate your seats.
5. Please take note of Groat Road travel delays. Consider additional arrival time or taking an alternate route.
2 weeks ago
"The show itself is the star." Do you need more reasons to see Broadway Across Canada Les Miserables? Check out the review from Graham Hicks.