A dream nearly a decade in the making, ICE District’s development is fuelled by the optimism of what Edmonton can be – a destination for people from all corners of the city, the country and the world.
25 acres are currently under construction in the heart of Edmonton’s growing Downtown. It’s a place to meet, a place to celebrate, and a place your delegates will never forget.
Downtown Edmonton, taking over 25 acres around 104 Avenue.
- Winter Garden (2016): 24,000 sq. ft. inside Rogers Place arena for public and private events, up to 4,000 guests
- Public Plaza (2017-2020): 77,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space for standing events with plug and play capabilities, up to 10,000 guests
- Advanced digital and Wi-Fi systems
- 80 digital boards for programming
- 4,000 parking stalls
- Accessible to 2,000 hotel rooms, shopping, restaurants, and Arts District
- Five Light Rail Transit (LRT) stations within a 5-minute walk