1. Send ADA your events for International Dance Week 2017
Contact Alberta Dance Alliance to notify us of your special events, activities, and performances during international dance week (April 22 - 29, 2017). Your submissions will be included on ADA's website, and passed along to the Canadian Dance Assembly.
2. Celebrate International Dance Day in Alberta by sharing your message
Each year Alberta Dance Alliance collects messages from professional, recreational and youth dancers, as a reflection of the Alberta community. ADA will share your dance message through our website and social media. Three messages will be selected to represent the Alberta community, and will be announced during International Dance Week. Your message can be presented in either a video or as a written message posted on the ADA Facebook page.
Messages should be 125 words or less.
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017
Please post your completed dance message on the ADA Facebook page (facebook.com/ABDanceAlliance).
3. Resources for your use
The following materials have been provided by the Canadian Dance Assembly and your provincial service organization for your use! (available online, www.abdancealliance.ab.ca)
- Roger’s bio and message in English and French
- A program insert in English and French (for your performance and activity programs)
- Several bilingual banners - 476x160, FB cover pink, FB cover grey (for your Facebook page and website)
- Photos of Roger Sinha - 1, 2, 3, 4 (include on your social media and print materials)
Celebrate IDD 2017 by sharing this year's message by Canada's selected choreographer with your audiences, friends and colleagues!
Enter your digital story early by February 28, 2017 to qualify for the exciting Early Bird draw. If you miss the Early Bird deadline, you have until March 26, 2017 to enter. Don't be late! www.canada150in150.ca