The Westin Edmonton is an upscale downtown hotel with everything you need to have a comfortable stay. From the moment you walk through the doors and experience the refreshing white tea scented lobby, to your personalized checkout from the intuitive front desk associates, The Westin Edmonton aims to exceed your expectations and enhance your wellbeing throughout every element of your stay.
- Complimentary internet access
- Indoor pool
- Business centre
- Fitness centre
- Shuttle service
- Laundry service
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.
- The shops on 124 Street and 4th Street Promenade: Explore Edmonton’s most inventive restaurants and locally owned boutiques.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District: Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- Arts District: The centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta.
- The Alberta Legislature: Enjoy free guided tours through the marble pillars and carved oak marvel or walk around the picturesque Legislature grounds.