Varscona Hotel on Whyte is a European-style boutique hotel situated in the heart of historic Old Strathcona. The hotel is conveniently situated on Whyte Avenue within walking distance to numerous restaurants, boutiques and theatres blending bohemian panache with contemporary chic.
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness centre
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.