Whether travelling for business or leisure, every convenience of downtown is just steps away, making the Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton the perfect place to stay. From 313 elegant guest rooms and nine beautiful meeting rooms to a professional staff providing exceptional service, experience a tradition of luxury at The Sutton Place Hotel Edmonton.
- Complimentary internet access
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Business centre
- Airport shuttle
- Laundry service
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton river valley—explore 160 km of trails on foot or by more unconventional forms of transportation like Segway or canoe. Only steps away.
- The shops on 124 street and 104 street promenade—peruse locally owned boutiques for one-of-a-kind fashions and more.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District—Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers hockey team.
- Arts District— the centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth stadium and University of Alberta.
- Award winning and inventive restaurants that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
- The Alberta Legislature— enjoy free guided tours or walk around and explore this marvel of marble pillars and carved oak where Canadian premiers and political parties debate and make history.