Welcome to the Super 8 Edmonton South where the Motto is "Clean & Friendly". Whether you are coming to Edmonton for business or pleasure, they will make sure that you enjoy your stay.
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary breakfast
- Business centre
- Indoor pool
- Pets allowed
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.