Located in the heart of the city, Lister Hall at the University of Alberta offers many options for activities and night life just minutes away. The clean and comfortable rooms will make you feel right at home.
- Complimentary internet access (with ethernet cable)
- Coin-operated laundry
- Iron & board and hairdryer
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.