Opening this fall, the Hyatt Place Edmonton-West is a state of the art building, offering 7 stories of soundproof rooms for a comfortable stay. It is the envy of the neighborhood and is simply refreshing. Hyatt Place Edmonton-West has all the amenities to make your stay that much more comfortable.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Business centre
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- 24/7 gallery menu
Staying in this West End hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- West Edmonton Mall: North America's largest shopping and entertainment centre! Shop over 800 retailers or spend the day in attractions like the World Waterpark, Galaxyland Amusement Park, or the Ice Palace skating rink.
- Telus World of Science Edmonton: Fun for the whole family with featured exhibits, permanent science exploration galleries and the IMAX and Margaret Ziedler Star Theatres.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history musuem tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo: Get up close and personal with over 350 animals from around the world.