Hyatt Place Edmonton/Downtown features 11-stories with 255 roomy guest rooms and suites conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton. This modern hotel is an edgy and beautiful glass-clad building which stands out amongst other downtown structures.
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop/café
- Business centre
- Conference room
- Convenience store
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions…
- Edmonton river valley—explore 160 km of trails on foot or by more unconventional forms of transportation like Segway or canoe. Only steps away.
- The shops on 124 street and 104 street promenade—peruse locally owned boutiques for one-of-a-kind fashions and more.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District—Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers hockey team.
- Arts District— the centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth stadium and University of Alberta.
- Award winning and inventive restaurants that are sure to tempt your taste buds.
- The Alberta Legislature— enjoy free guided tours or walk around and explore this marvel of marble pillars and carved oak where Canadian premiers and political parties debate and make history.