Set in a reconstruction of a 1920s building within Fort Edmonton Park, this quirky seasonal hotel is a block from the North Saskatchewan River. Hotel Selkirk is a fully functioning vintage hotel offering old-fashioned hospitality.
- Complimentary internet access
- restaurant and bar
- in-room coffee
- telephones and clock radios
- iron & board available upon request
- delux truffles
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.