The Holiday Inn and Suites is the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the city. Their 112 Guest Rooms are carefully designed to create an environment that is welcoming for both relaxation and productivity. Whether choosing to stay in their Executive King, Deluxe Double Queen, Executive King Suites or Jacuzzi Suites; you will be delighted with the design and amenities.
- Complimentary internet access
- Indoor pool
- Full-service restaurant
- Fitness centre
- Banquet room
- Business centre
- Laundry services
Staying in this West End hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- West Edmonton Mall: North America's largest shopping and entertainment centre! Shop over 800 retailers or spend the day in attractions like the World Waterpark, Galaxyland Amusement Park, or the Ice Palace skating rink.
- Telus World of Science Edmonton: Fun for the whole family with featured exhibits, permanent science exploration galleries and the IMAX and Margaret Ziedler Star Theatres.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history musuem tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo: Get up close and personal with over 350 animals from around the world.