For true western Canadian hospitality, there is no better place to stay than the Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton. There are 160 newly renovated and beautifully appointed guestrooms and the hotel offers a wide range of services and amenities designed for comfort and convenience. Hilton Garden Inn's friendly and helpful staff will make sure your stay in Edmonton is unforgettable.
- Complimentary internet access
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- 24-hour Pavilion Pantry Market
- On-site Garden Grille & Bar
- Business centre
- Laundry/valet service
Staying in this West End hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- West Edmonton Mall: North America's largest shopping and entertainment centre! Shop over 800 retailers or spend the day in attractions like the World Waterpark, Galaxyland Amusement Park, or the Ice Palace skating rink.
- Telus World of Science Edmonton: Fun for the whole family with featured exhibits, permanent science exploration galleries and the IMAX and Margaret Ziedler Star Theatres.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history musuem tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo: Get up close and personal with over 350 animals from around the world.