Enjoy a comfortable base to relax and unwind when working in or exploring Edmonton. Wherever your travels take you, you can count on Hampton to deliver value, consistency and service with a smile. Clean room? Absolutely. Comfy bed? You bet. Hot shower? Of course. Naturally, you should expect the basics. At Hampton, they’re delighted to offer the more personal touches-those little "extras" you may not expect.
- Complimentary internet access
- Business centre
- Complimentary breakfast
- Room service
- Laundry/valet service
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
Staying in this West End hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- West Edmonton Mall: North America's largest shopping and entertainment centre! Shop over 800 retailers or spend the day in attractions like the World Waterpark, Galaxyland Amusement Park, or the Ice Palace skating rink.
- Telus World of Science Edmonton: Fun for the whole family with featured exhibits, permanent science exploration galleries and the IMAX and Margaret Ziedler Star Theatres.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history musuem tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo: Get up close and personal with over 350 animals from around the world.