This newly-built hotel has all the comforts of home. Whether you're in town for business or to play, the Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton Gateway has everything you need. They look forward to welcoming you on your next stay in Edmonton.
- Complimentary internet access
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness centre
- 24-hour business centre
- Free coffee and bottled water
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.