Ranked #1 hotel brand by Business Travel News, the Four Points is perfect for business or pleasure. Leave the hassles of travel outside the front door and feel at ease from the moment you walk in. The staff are there to anticipate your needs, and the location is ideal for exploring the city.
- Complimentary internet access
- 24-hour business centre
- Free coffee and bottled water
- 24-hour indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Meeting and event space
- Restaurant, lounge and pub
Staying in this Southside hotel allows you easy access to the Edmonton International Airport and these great Edmonton attractions:
- Old Strathcona and Whyte Avenue: The arts and culture centre of the city with shops, live music, theatre and nightlife.
- Fort Edmonton Park: Step back in time at this living history museum tucked away on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River.
- The University of Alberta: A top 5 Canadian University with year-round meeting spaces and conference centres.
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.