First impressions can define lasting relationships. That’s the philosophy at the Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton. From the moment you walk through the doors, you will experience true western hospitality. They want you to feel at home. It’s one of the reasons you’ll keep coming back. Their 235 guestrooms and suites are ideal for both the leisure and business traveller.
- Complimentary internet access
- Fitness centre and spa tub
- Room service
- Meeting and event spaces
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Pets allowed
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.
- The shops on 124 Street and 4th Street Promenade: Explore Edmonton’s most inventive restaurants and locally owned boutiques.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District: Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- Arts District: The centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta.
- The Alberta Legislature: Enjoy free guided tours through the marble pillars and carved oak marvel or walk around the picturesque Legislature grounds.