Recently awarded a 3-star Canadian Star Quality Accommodation designation, the Days Inn Edmonton Downtown hotel puts the best of the vibrant city at your fingertips. The ambience will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Each room is tastefully decorated and offers a variety of thoughtful amenities. For friendly service and an enjoyable stay, look no further than the Days Inn.
- Complimentary internet access
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Shuttle service
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.
- The shops on 124 Street and 4th Street Promenade: Explore Edmonton’s most inventive restaurants and locally owned boutiques.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District: Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- Arts District: The centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta.
- The Alberta Legislature: Enjoy free guided tours through the marble pillars and carved oak marvel or walk around the picturesque Legislature grounds.