Situated in the heart of Edmonton's Downtown core, this trendy hotel is equipped with unique themed rooms and a stylish design. Enjoy a drink in the lobby's vintage cocktail & martini bar before heading across the street to an event at Rogers Place. Then "crash land" in your comfortable hotel room after a long evening out on the town.
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Lobby Bar & Café
- Nightclub / Arcade
- Free Digital International Newspapers
- Flat-panel TV & Cable in every room
- Valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Free bottled water
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.
- The shops on 124 Street and 4th Street Promenade: Explore Edmonton’s most inventive restaurants and locally owned boutiques.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District: Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- Arts District: The centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta.
- The Alberta Legislature: Enjoy free guided tours through the marble pillars and carved oak marvel or walk around the picturesque Legislature grounds.