If it’s an amazing location you’re looking for, Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel is pretty tough to beat. This is a completely full-service hotel - meaning if you want it they probably have it. That begins with well-appointed rooms and extends to impressive meeting and event facilities, and – if you feel like relaxing away from it all – exceptional room service.
- Complimentary internet access
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Room service
- Business centre
- Shuttle service
- Laundry service
Staying in this Downtown hotel allows you easy access to these great Edmonton attractions:
- Edmonton’s River valley: Only minutes away from North America’s largest urban parkland with over 160 km of trails to explore by foot, bike, canoe, and even Segway.
- The shops on 124 Street and 4th Street Promenade: Explore Edmonton’s most inventive restaurants and locally owned boutiques.
- Rogers Place/ Ice District: Edmonton’s brand new arena and entertainment district, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- Arts District: The centre for art and theatre lovers including the Art Gallery of Alberta, Winspear Centre, Citadel Theatre and Royal Alberta Museum (opening 2017).
- LRT access to Commonwealth Stadium and University of Alberta.
- The Alberta Legislature: Enjoy free guided tours through the marble pillars and carved oak marvel or walk around the picturesque Legislature grounds.